Would you like to take part in something fun and crazy this December!!!!
Instagram Challenge with a twist
I would like to see your weekview planners in action!!! Like I always say “A planner should be with you at all times” So, I’ve come up with this idea that you can prove to me and others that I’m right and that you, our weekview people/Tribe do, because you know that the only way to successfully plan is to take the planning tool with you.
There are 31 prompts that your weekview planner will take part in. From having a list of 5 of your favourite Christmas songs written in the back of the planner, a photo of you baking and the recipe somewhere inside of your planner. Take your planner to a Christmas market or show us your favourite Christmas grog/drink.
I did say that things would get crazy. I don’t bake so I thought I would put my weekview planner in the oven and take a picture or I could go to a friends house and have it watch them bake??? Who knows what I will do, to find out, you will have to come on over and see for yourself. weekview_international
This is how it works
- Come on over to Instagram (use this link)
- Post the challenge picture on your page so others can join in
- Follow weekview International
- Leave a comment on weekview_international posts and on other people who are using #weekviewChristmas
- Post a picture of your weekview planner doing the prompts (somewhere in the photo)
- Use the #weekviewChristmas so that I can look and comment on your photo
- You can post in any order you like but use the #weekviewChristmas
- And have fun the crazier the photo the better (but this isn’t a requirement)
Something to sweeten the Christmas stress
Now, I know you have loads to do this Month so to make it worthwhile, I will throw in a 20% coupon code. You see, Markus (weekview team member) is nice like that. You might still be looking for a Christmas present so here’s the code
Coupon code: Christmas
This code can only be used here Important https://www.weekview.de/com
Also, we will have a give away at the end of the challenge
2 of the New Business International 2018 planners!!!
3 2017/2018 midyear planners
(All further liability is excluded, the decision is final- der Rechtsweg ist ausgeschlossen.)
Who can take part?
- People who are over the age of 18, if you are younger go ask your parents before joining in on this challenge.
- People who have an Instagram account,
- if you don’t and you still want to join in then please go over to our Facebook page and like us and use the #weekviewChristmas over there also.
If you have any questions about the challenge then leave a comment below.
One last thing, you are never tooo late to join in the challenge. You are perfect the way you are and how you are!!! So join in whenever you can. If you miss a day, no biggy, just jump in the next day or post 2 pictures in one day.